Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Unlined for a no-bra kind of feel
• Breathable and stylish mesh fabric
• Vertical seams on front add shape and support
• Straight cut neckline styles best with square neck tops
• Adjustable straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for the perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Lining: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
• Extra give in mesh fabric allows for a diverse range of cup sizes
• Our Fit Experts recommend sizing up if between band sizes
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Very comfortable without the sports bra look.
Love this bralette, very comfortable and wear it all the time. I actually have 3 (toasted almond, jet black, and leopard print) if that says how much I like these!
This bralette is very comfortable. Like many of the other Lively bralettes they offer light support but work well for lounging (and WFH). Not sure I can go back to my wired bras.
This bralette fits okay, my complaint is that where the strap is stitched into the bra is uncomfortable and pokes me. The material breathes well, but feels scratchy at times.
It feels like you're not wearing a bra at all. I ordered a black one to see how see through it is. It is a little bit see through but the meshy material camoflages any outlines you may not want showing through a t-shirt. I like the straight cut because it goes with a lot of my tanks. Definitely buying other colors!