Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• All-over super soft modal fabric
• Comfortable crossback silhouette
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
This bralette is extremely comfortable- I wear it all the time!!! I highly recommend buying this.
I LOVE this bralette! It is so incredibly comfortable - I could live in it 24/7. I think I may order more…!!
I just ordered a slew of new bras from Lively, and I tried this one on last because I had a hunch that once it went on it was not coming off. I was totally right! I'm a 36B, I got a Med, and it is utter perfection! Stretchy, buttery fabric and the straps are the perfect amount of comfort and hold. Bonus, I got a cute eye-raise from my husband when climbing into bed with it on. Because it's just that comfy: yes I wore it to bed. Ordering more colors ASAP!
My best friend showed me this bra and told me I have to get some. I got 2 in Gray since Black is sold out in L, and I absolutely love them!!!!
I bought this for the rave reviews in a size Medium. I'm a 34B so the size chart recommends a Small, but from other experience I've had with Lively sizing, the band is too tight for me, so I sized up right away. It's a cute, flattering cut and sooo soft, but unless you just going to sit on the couch, it's not functional at all. I wore mine the chill around the house, do some chores, and then wore it to bed. I felt like I was constantly readjusting to get "back into" the cups. Obviously the cut is low, so I guess I'm not sure what I expected. Have to keep it because I wore it, I'd be less disappointed if it didn't cost so much.