LIVELY is inspired by what we believe makes women sexy today; smart, healthy, active and outgoing. We are delivering bras and undies that blur the aesthetic lines of lingerie, active, and swim, taking the best elements of high-style and comfort from each category. We are establishing an entirely new category and POV of lingerie, a movement that we call Leisurée.
LIVELY seeks a CRM expert who will be responsible for driving the best customer experience in parallel with the highest possible LTV and engagement. This role will oversee communications, consumer relationships, customer experience and data analytics to ensure this goal. This role will report to the Head of Marketing and partner with other key stakeholders in the organization.
The Director of CRM will be integral in leading and driving LIVELY brand growth through data, and lifecycle marketing strategies. Think freely, and outside-the-box.
• Leverage existing data and platforms to find largest opportunities; keep a focus on ROI but understand opportunities, risks and rewards.
• Develop and manage CRM, retention strategy and execution including email and text, The LIVELY App, in-store offline customers, referral programs and new growth channels.
• Improve LTV and engagement across all consumer channels through existing or new tools
• Own VIP customer program to engage top consumers and community members
• Understand and connect user segments to optimize communication channels, timing and messaging
• Forecast and report on these programs; evaluate incremental impact, cost, lift on all new programs and report back with key findings and learnings on next steps.
• Create personalization and segmentation rules for existing and new communication flows
• Create a method for launching new initiatives, while being able to move quickly to test, learn, optimize, repeat.
• Discover new technologies that can add value to the user journey and stay current on CRM trends
• Oversee agencies and business partners
• Oversee one assistant marketing manager
Desired Skills + Experience
• 5-8 years of experience in e-commerce, tech, startups. Fashion / lifestyle experience a plus.
• Ability to use left and right side of the brain. Think creatively and be open to try new things.
• Know how to base decisions on metrics and data.• Creative with a good eye for design.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Work smart. Know how to manage your time.
• Positive, curious attitude.
• Experience managing and hiring.
• Thinking outside of the box and building something new excites and motivates you.
Dont See What You're Looking For?
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you :)