Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• Super soft triangle cups with modal fabric
• Wide shoulder and crossback straps are lined with soft modal fabric
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 38D and is wearing a size L
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing down if you are between band sizes
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Very comfortable, but I wish it had one of those little straps across the front like some of the other ones. And I wish it had a hook closure in the back. I'm spilling out all the time. Fine for at home. I just need something to keep my boobs from swinging around too much and that's comfy. Kinda expensive for how minimalist this bra is.
Love this bra! It's soft, comfortable and cute, best of all worlds. Perfect amount of support for lounging around the house or walking the dog. I'm a 32 D/DD and the small is perfect.
This bra is so comfortable the way it wears. It is like a sexy sports bra, but comfy enough to lounge in. I'm normally a 34B, so I ordered a small. For reference, I'm 5'4" and weigh 130. I really wish I had ordered a medium. After a bit, the bottom band starts feeling too tight and after a few hours, it has imprinted my skin. I kept wearing it to see if it would stretch and it didn't. Now it is too late to return it, so it is just sitting in my drawer. So sad. I'm hoping after I shed the 9 covid/quarantine pounds I've put on, it will fit better.
Very little support offered from this bra. Material is very very buttery soft. I would size up.
The fabric is very soft and the elastic band is supportive without being too tight. Great for all-day work wear.