Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Removable pads
• Long-lined silhouette
• Wide elastic band for total comfort and added support
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect “you” fit
• All-over retro inspired mesh pattern
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I hate wearing bras but hate going braless even more. I usually wear a tank with a built-in sheet bra. They hold everything still but have minimal support and I'm starting to see the results of poor support. Anyway, I haven't yet worn this - It just arrived this morning - but I did try it on and could tell that it will be comfortable. It's stretchy but supportive. The pattern is cute but not super obvious. I got the blush and I'll probably order the other two colors and maybe even try a different style.
Just got 2 of these in the mail and I already know they will be my go to for when I need support but want comfort. They are super soft and have nice thicker straps that are really comfy. The removable padding is a bonus! I am a 34C and ordered a Medium and they fit great.