Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Super soft modal fabric guarantees all-day comfort
• Removable pads for more or less structure
• Wide active inspired band provides extra support
• Deep v silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect fit
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Love this bra! So comfortable for everyday wear and great support for what it is. I'm a 32 C/D so it might not be supportive enough if you have a larger chest. Will definitely purchase again.
I’m a 32DD (Lively sizing) but 34D in other brands, 5’8” 135 lbs. Medium fit almost perfect! I just like it to be snug enough on the first hook (which this bra wasn’t). Cups covered my boobs enough, and it has removable pads which is nice. The only deal breaker was the nipple seam coming right up the middle. Otherwise super comfy and cute, but the obvious nipple seam was just too much for me lol, I want to be able to wear with tight shirts. Best worn with loose clothing or around the house. Returning is super easy! Will probably try the all-day busty bralette.
This is one of the best bras I’ve ever owned. I currently have 4 of them and plan on getting more. My only complaint is that there aren’t more color options.
Quality isn’t necessarily worth the price. Not that it’s bad quality. I guess just over priced
It’s comfortable to wear and stylish. A couple of things that bother me though is that the shape gives off a pointy one when I wear it. Especially with the padding it had a weird shape, but I just wear it without.