Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
Our sellout Mesh Trim Bralette just got the lace upgrade with sleek and smooth lace fabric over the cups, a supportive active-inspired band, and adjustable straps for that perfect "you fit".
• Lace fabric is smooth under tops
• Deep V neckline for versatile styling
• Cups lined with power mesh
• Darts on cups for added shape
• Solid elastic bottom band for added support
• Adjustable straps for that perfect "you fit"
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Top Cup and Wing Content: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
• Bottom Cup Content: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
• Want a similar silhouette without the lace? See The Mesh Trim Bralette
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I love this bralette, it is so comfortable and flattering. It comes in the best colors too! Highly recommend this style!
Fell in love with the look of this bra and was not disappointed when it finally arrived! Taking off one star because of the stitching on the cups. They come right up the center of each breast and stop right around the nipple area. It's not at smooth as it looks on the model in the photos and it kind of puckers up so if you're trying to wear this under a thinner shirt or t-shirt, you're going to see the little points which people might mistake for something else. Under a thicker shirt or sweater, totally fine though. I normally wear a size 34DD in regular bras and I ordered a size M. It's definitely on the snugger side but not uncomfortably tight by any means.
This is seriously my favorite bra! I gave up traditional wired bras years ago and while bra letters are much more comfortable, most of them leave something to be desired in the way they shape my breasts. This one provides enough support that I don’t worry how it looks in a t-shirt. The band is firm but honestly, I prefer that to the stretchy ones because they tend to wear out faster. The color is gorgeous and I’ll definitely be purchasing again.
This is my secong busty bralette in size 2 and this one is especially tight in the band unfortunately. I'm hoping it will loosen up in time. I'm a size 34 dd and my ladies occassionally need readjustment as they spill out somerimes. Otherwise the fabric is smooth and lightweight. Great for a summer bralette.
This has become my favorite bralette to wear. I haven't worn a wired bra in probably 10yrs and have always been on the hunt for the perfect bralette. While the seam in the front sometimes pokes out a little too much giving the look of a nipple, the rest of the bra is perfect. It fits me beautifully, I don't want to readjust it all the time. I mainly forget I am wearing it. I already own 2 and I will be buying more.