Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Sleek nylon cups are triangle-shaped and lined with soft mesh
• Stretchy micro-mesh for added style and comfort
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34C and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our fit experts recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Bralette!
• Cup: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
• Body Mesh: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This is honestly my favorite bra in the world. It looks and feels fantastic with anything I wear from professional to casual. I even fall asleep in it. It has served me so well I gone back and reordered it in additional colors. Simplistic, pretty, fun, comfy, soft, everything I want.
good support for a 34B, cute with a really nice fit. Not recommended for sheer shirts on a chilly day.
So I am pregnant and my chest has grown a LOT. I've been trying to find comfortable bras that don't have a lot of fabric as I am super picky about the feel of my bras. I originally started with a Large because I'm really unsure of what my size should actually be now. Since the pandemic began, I haven't gone shopping in person so I haven't been able to try on bras to figure out what my new size is (and it is still changing to be honest). The large was great in the bust but it was big in the shoulder area. I made the mistake of wearing this bralette thinking that it fit only to realize, at the end of the day, it was too big to hold me up. (Mind you, I am also super petite...I have small shoulders so straps are often too long on me). I decided to try again and I ordered a medium this time. The medium is the perfect fit! I still have to have the straps as tight as they can go (did I mention I have super small shoulders?) but this gives me enough support for sure in a bralette! I'm super excited to have these to wear as my body is still changing! They are comfortable, light, and not a lot of fabric covering my body! Perfect!
I like it. It’s super comfy and cute for hanging at home
This is the third mesh trim bralette I’ve bought and I’m seriously obsessed! It provides enough support without that pesky underwear or band cutting into your back. I don’t think I can ever go back to a wired bra again. I hope they make more colors!