Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Body forming fit made with smooth nylon for barely-there feels
• Bonded finish for sleek, clean edges and no bulky seams
• Removable pads for versatile shape and added coverage
• Comfortable cross back silhouette
• Soft v-neckline for a classic yet chic look
• Easy, pull over style
• Model wears a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• 75% nylon, 25% spandex
• Exclusive of Decoration and Elastic
• Made for that “perfect YOU” fit — this style may feel snug at first but with wear, it will loosen to shape to your body.
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Our fit experts say if you’re between sizes, size down.
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I got this bra as an alternate to one I returned. Again, had high hopes based on reviews. I got the M as I usually wear a 34D in a regular cupped bra. The M fits perfect around the body, but it does not hold D (or larger) breasts in place. A size L would be too big around the band, so going up a size is not an option. Every time I bend over, more boob falls out. I've tried with both the cup liners in and out. I do have say it is very comfortable. Like you are wearing no bra at all. Although not completely happy with the fit, I am keeping it. It will be good to waer around the house under lounge wear, or even camping becasue I can sleep in it and save myself the trouble of taking off a bra or tight sports bra at night in the tent. I honestly don't know how women with cup sizes over C keep breasts inside their bras! :)
Absolutely fabulous - you don't even know you have a bra on! No more nipple stands, just absolute comfort. TU Lively!
I loved that they have this two pack combos to pick from, it makes purchasing so much easier, the seamless bra is super buttery and comfortable, doesn't tug and I could even wear it to sleep because its so barely there while still providing shape and coverage. I'll definitely be getting more of the same model but in different colors!
Smooth under clothes, racerback style is supportive & comfortable. I have two nude & two black, wish they were made in other colors. Have worn for hot yoga classes when I didn't have time to change & this bralette held up well. Only complaint is that you can kind of see the modesty pads with the nude color & there are a couple of light colored shirts I'm not comfortable wearing this bralette under.
This has just enough pad to be modest, but it is lighter than air. It hugs you without smooshing the girls, yet is still supportive so you never look droopy. The fabric is soft, very smooth and nothing shows through even a body hugging dress or top. I got the scoop bra also, but with no adjustable straps, they slid down my shoulder a lot. This one just can't do that to you, ever. What are you waiting for?