Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Lace triangle cups are lined with soft mesh
• Wide band offers extra support and hold to the body
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model's bust measures 32" and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing up if you are between band sizes
• 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Love this bralette, one of the few non-busty options that it still comfortable to wear. Bought a Large, typically a "smaller" 38D, in multiple colors.
I love this bra - it’s comfortable to wear all day but also incredibly stylish. Tempted to get in multiple colors! I love the navy.
I was a big- fan of lively previously. I had been wearing a 1+ when I had breast implants and was a 30G bra. The mesh Bralet was my go to especially in summer. After having them removed and a lift and now a size 30B, I was hoping that I’d Ben able to try the longline for a similar enjoyable fit. Unfortunately it was really big in the cups in the XS (especially in the upper part of the cups). The wire free bra was a perfect fit but this was just not so good. 2 stars for how beautiful and femme it made me feel.
For a bralette, this well designed garment provides good all-day support but with the lightest touch. Don't let the barely there look fool you. This sturdy band with 3 closures, provides all the support you need, while the rest of the bralette gently hugs and holds the rest of you in a pretty little package. Bravo Lively!
Very difficult to find a good looking bra with support, tried many different bralette until found this one! No problem wear it whole day even during hiking.