Lace No-Wire Push-Up
If you’re between cup sizes, size down in cup.
This bra is like a shelf for your boobs. It might not lie totally flat on your sternum - and that’s normal!
full support sans pokey wires
scalloped lace details
elevate your everyday style
extra foam padding
natural looking *oomph*
style notesThis is sexy redefined without sacrificing support and comfort. Our crew fave palm lace brings just the right amount of style into your bra wardrobe with The Lace No-Wire Push-Up! Get ready for statement-making style with scalloped lace detailing on the cups and the perfect amount of bump.
Our bras are designed to blend the best elements of athleisure and lingerie — minimal design for maximum comfort and support. If you're in between band sizes, size up!
• Padded cups with all-over palm lace fabric
• Scalloped lace details at edge of cups
• Extra foam padding at the bottom of cup for added boost and shape
• Breathable, high-style mesh wing
• Front-adjusting straps make fixes easy
• Versatile back j-hook converts to a racerback
• Adjustable band with 3-level hook-and-eye closure for that perfect "you fit"
sizing / materials
• Customers say: If you’re between cup sizes, size down in cup.
• Model is wearing a size 34B
• Cups allow for more coverage that fits a wide range of shapes
• Cup: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex exclusive of decoration and elastic
• Wing: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex exclusive of decoration and elastic
Free US shipping over $60 USD.
Free CA shipping over $120 CAD. Duties & taxes included.
Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your item to ship.
We offer free return shipping in the US for all orders.
All return/exchange merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt, unworn, undamaged, & unwashed with all LIVELY tags attached and hygienic liners untampered with. For health and safety reasons, we do not accept returns on undies or bodysuits. Any merchandise marked FINAL SALE is not eligible for return. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
View our FAQs for more info on shipping & return policies.
customers say: If you’re between cup sizes, size down in cup.