Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
You thought it didn’t exist… Our most supportive bralette yet for our 38-44 DDD crew with sleek styling, total comfort, and thoughtful design.
• Wide, padded straps for added support and comfort
• Adjustable straps and a 3 level hook-and-eye for that perfect “you” fit
• Ballet style back for balance and an additional layer of support.
• No-wire bliss supported by a layered material and supportive inner sling.
• Thoughtfully engineered seaming for a natural fit
• Mesh trim detailing for that hint of style
• Model in denim is wearing a size 40DD
• Model in dark denim is wearing a size 42DDD
• Material: Cup: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex Mesh Trim: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
• Lining: Mesh Lining: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
• Size Range: 38DDD, 40D-DDD, 42D-DDD, 44D-DDD, 46DD
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Overall, the bra isn't too bad, it is similar to Playtex wire free bras. It is close to my current bra size at lane bryant, its a touch bigger. The straps arent very sturdy, they remind me more of swimming suit straps than bra straps. The cups come up high, nearly to my arm pit, so they stick out the side of tank tops. Comfort wise, it works well for working at home.
I was super stoked to finally find a wireless supportive bra without wire! Unfortunately, this bra did not fit the bill. The 3 clasp was great and I like the thicker straps. In the end, I returned it because the cup seam was SUPER noticeable with a simple cotton shirt on. Looked like I was super cold all the time... Not ideal.
This bra fits perfectly. It's so hard to find a comfortable bra that looks nice, but this one delivers.
I love this bra when I first put it on, however after wearing for a few hours the side support digs into my skin and is painful the rest of the day.
I really wanted to love this bra because the support is great and it feels really good when you put it on. But the "T" construction on the cups is not flattering and protrudes through anything you wear. And what's the point of having a bra I can't wear outside of the house? I'll buy again if it's a smooth cup.