Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• All-over super soft modal fabric
• Comfortable crossback silhouette
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
Love this bralette, especially for lounging around the house. Extremely soft & comfortable. Not the most supportive for higher impact activities though.
Every other bra I’ve purchased from this company is amazing and fits great, but if you’re on the busty side I don’t even recommend this one for lounging around the house. If I even slightly bend/lean over, at least one of them slides out every time. Though I have a small band size, I purchased a large because I am on the DD/DDD side of the spectrum. However I feel like if I had sized down, the cups wouldn’t have had decent coverage and I would be having the same spill-over problem :( The only good things are that the cut is adorable, and the fabric is soft AF
47 year old, 34 C. This is exactly what I was looking for, I am experiencing some sensitivity and struggling to be comfortable with or without a bra lately. I was looking for just a little help and this bra delivered, It is so comfortable I forget I have it on. I just ordered a second set so I have plenty to get me through the week, I highly recommend this!!
Wish they made this bralette in every color of the rainbow! The greatest and most flattering bralette I own!
This bra is super comfortable and flattering