Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• Super soft triangle cups with modal fabric
• Wide shoulder and crossback straps are lined with soft modal fabric
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing down if you are between band sizes
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I got this as a sleep/lounge bra that I can nurse in and it’s perfect for that! Not a ton of support, but plenty for what I’m looking for. It’s easy to sneak a boob out to nurse and holds its shape. You could wear it out of the house no problem! It’s so soft and comfy!
I was skeptical, never worn a bralette before. I was amazed at how soft this bra was! It does not ride up, stays in place all day, and gives plenty of support. I'm a 34C and got a Medium.
I absolutely love this bra!!! I was skeptical because I have bought “comfortable sports bras that don’t make you look like you have a sports bra on!!” Well, this one actually does that!! I don’t feel like my boobs are flattened to my chest, but at the same time, I am comfortable all day! Definitely will be buying another one!!
This bra is very comfortable but incredibly unflattering on my 32C boobs - completely flattens them. So I’m using as a sports bra or could see sleeping in it or lounging around in it.
This is a really good bra! Very supportive and soft! I'm 34B and I went by their size guidelines