Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Super soft modal fabric guarantees all-day comfort
• Removable pads for more or less structure
• Wide active inspired band provides extra support
• Deep v silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect fit
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I absolutely love this bra! It is so comfortable and the coverage is great. Definitely recommend this bra and will be picking up more!
This bra is comfy enough but after a few weeks of wearing and the occasional wash, the fabric is stretching out and pilling. Even with the thick elastic band on the tightest hook it rides up throughout the day. The band is also so wide that it actually folds in on itself. I have to sometimes iron out the fold in the middle of the band so I can wear it again comfortably. Overall it did not hold up well but it's okay for lounging in the house. It's just not my favorite bra.
This bralette is honestly my favorite! It's the most comfortable to lounge around in and the coverage is perfect. Definitely recommend!
I love this bra. I have a hard time finding bands that are not too tight and the amount of stretch this band has is great and looks super cute.
I was surprised by how good the reviews were for this; the bra is lined with an itchy mesh with a seam right down the middle. This is what technically holds the pad in place. Additionally, the band and the bra kindof squish together. I think this might work better for smaller sizes; I'm typically a 34D and it just wasn't comfy.