Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Super soft modal fabric guarantees all-day comfort
• Removable pads for more or less structure
• Wide active inspired band provides extra support
• Deep v silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect fit
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
This is the perfect cross between a bralette and a bra. It’s my favorite bra. I’ve also had it for several months at this point, and it’s held up extremely well.
This is my fav bralette ever! Super comfy, I can wear this all day and forget I’m even wearing it. There’s enough support, isn’t see through, and is lightly padded. Wish they would make it in more colors!
I was hoping I'd love this bra as much as I love my others from Lively. While it IS a great bra, I recommend sizing up! I find I tend to "pop out" of this one a bit more than my other bralettes. The only other downside to this bra is the band tends to roll in half...I'm not sure if that's just me with my wide rib cage, or not. Once I got used to that, I don't really notice it as much. Pretty comfy otherwise, one of my favorite to lounge around the house in! I do love my lively bras!
I absolutely love this bra! It is so comfortable and the coverage is great. Definitely recommend this bra and will be picking up more!
This bra is comfy enough but after a few weeks of wearing and the occasional wash, the fabric is stretching out and pilling. Even with the thick elastic band on the tightest hook it rides up throughout the day. The band is also so wide that it actually folds in on itself. I have to sometimes iron out the fold in the middle of the band so I can wear it again comfortably. Overall it did not hold up well but it's okay for lounging in the house. It's just not my favorite bra.