Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Lace triangle cups are lined with soft mesh
• Wide band offers extra support and hold to the body
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model's bust measures 32" and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing up if you are between band sizes
• 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Throwing out all my other bras. This one I LOVE!!
A lot of bralettes out there are like an un-sexy sporty spice; they get the job done but they don't exactly make you feel like the most feminine one in the group. This bralette on the other hand makes me feel like a fancy french girl who wears matching undies sets without sacrificing any comfort. I'm usually between a 32 C/D and the small fits fine. Glad I didn't get XS though bc the triangles are definitely on the tiny side. Major plus: The band fits great! Love that I don't have to pull it over my head to get it on/off.
The underwire (without wire) bunches up And I can’t get it flat.
I ordered a M (usually wear a 36A) and the band was way too tight. The band was also a lot thicker than I expected (it has 3 hook & eye fasteners) and I didn't like the combination of the thick band with the pretty lace.
This was my first Lively bra purchase. I ordered the long-lined lace bra in black. It came with a small rip in the lace, bummed I quickly emailed Lively. They sent out a replacement the next day! Amazing customer service and comfy bras for good prices! For reference I am a 32/34D and ordered a small. I have cleavage in front and a little on the sides- love it for more of a sexy look. Kept it, it’s comfortable to wear but might purchase a medium next time!