Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Removable pads
• Long-lined silhouette
• Wide elastic band for total comfort and added support
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect “you” fit
• All-over retro inspired mesh pattern
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, and expected the worst. This is my first lively bra and I was blown away. It is so comfortable and fits great! It's snug but not too tight (I got a large) and the bottom band doesn't not roll up (which is a problem I've had with other bras). Highly recommend!
Based on the Lively size chart suggestions, I measured up to a Small, but it was arguably too small, so went Medium and its much better. I'm 5'7", 155lbs, and my sister size is generally 34-36C. My advice is buy it in multiple sizes. It's super cute, soft, and just the right amount of support and cleavage.
Love the removable pads! Wish more Lively bras had this feature. It does run small in the band, so size up. Super cute and comfy!
This bra is amazing!! I love the band and the fit! My bra size is a 34D and I ordered a M. I’m getting more in different colors!
I like the design and it seems comfy enough, but overall runs small. I'm a 32B and got the XS, and it feels tight on the largest setting. Wish I had sized up.