Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
Turn your fashion game up a notch in a total knockout shade.
Elevate your everyday look with our sellout silhouette featuring smooth lace. Get that just-for-you fit with an active-inspired elastic band and adjustable straps. Slip it on for a seamless look under all your tops.
Make it a full look with The Smooth Lace High Waist Bikini.
Size D & up? Try The Smooth Lace Busty Bralette.
• Lace fabric is smooth under tops
• Deep V neckline for versatile styling
• Cups are lined with power mesh
• Darts on cups for added shape
• Solid elastic bottom band for added support
• Adjustable straps for that perfect “you fit”
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Model is size 34B and is wearing a size small
• TOP CUP AND WING: 77% NYLON 23% SPANDEX
• BOTTOM CUP: 88% NYLON 12% SPANDEX
• Exclusive of Decoration and Elastic
• Want a similar silhouette without the lace? See The Mesh Trim Bralette
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
Nice bra, comfortable and pretty. I just feel the shape is a little pointier than I like in an unlined bralette but I still wear it and like it.
This is a very comfortable and very cute bra. It is almost like not having on a bra. There is not any push up or cushioning but it is good for an everyday, around the house bra.
I really liked design, but unfortunately this bralette didn't provide enough coverage in the way of padding for me, so I wouldn't want to wear this under a very thin shirt. Also, not a lot of support, but that is to be expected with a bralette. It is very pretty, though, with comfortable lace fabric.
This is my third smooth lace bralette I've bought from Lively and the first in this color. The band is slightly wider than the previous two I purchased, so it feels like you're wearing slightly more bra. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though! It's still very comfortable and my go-to bra for everyday and going to work.
I was expecting it to be a bit more lined. The darts do look like nipples poking through--it's not as smooth under tops as mentioned in the description. As a size 34A, I got the size S and it fit well, but the band was a bit snug. That being said, the bralette is really cute and looks so nice on!