Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Body forming fit made with smooth nylon for barely-there feels
• Bonded finish for sleek, clean edges and no bulky seams
• Removable pads for versatile shape and added coverage
• Comfortable cross back silhouette
• Soft v-neckline for a classic yet chic look
• Easy, pull over style
• Model wears a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• 75% nylon, 25% spandex
• Exclusive of Decoration and Elastic
• Made for that “perfect YOU” fit — this style may feel snug at first but with wear, it will loosen to shape to your body.
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Our fit experts say if you’re between sizes, size down.
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
Smooth under clothes, racerback style is supportive & comfortable. I have two nude & two black, wish they were made in other colors. Have worn for hot yoga classes when I didn't have time to change & this bralette held up well. Only complaint is that you can kind of see the modesty pads with the nude color & there are a couple of light colored shirts I'm not comfortable wearing this bralette under.
This has just enough pad to be modest, but it is lighter than air. It hugs you without smooshing the girls, yet is still supportive so you never look droopy. The fabric is soft, very smooth and nothing shows through even a body hugging dress or top. I got the scoop bra also, but with no adjustable straps, they slid down my shoulder a lot. This one just can't do that to you, ever. What are you waiting for?
I just wanted to comment on user below that "no one wants" removable pads. I do and thankful for companies that think about all the different women out there. I love removable pads. I am small chested but I can't handle padded bras and get very bummed when great looking bras have sewed in liners. Uggggh...such a bummer. So thank you for making ones we can remove!
Perfect fit, smooth fabric and feels amazing. Easy to wear with anything!
This bra is so unbelievably comfortable. There are no lines under clothing and I love the wide v in front. I never thought a bralette would look this good under clothing. It really does feel like you're not wearing anything. Let's talk about fit. I first thought it might run small so I sized down and I had spillage in the cups. I returned and reordered mediums which were my recommended size. I also use a sister size of 32DD when ordering here , my true size is 30DDD. The cups fit so much better on the medium for me but the material stretches out as you wear it and by the end of the day there is little support. It would also be great if you made the crossback straps adjustable or tigher as there seems to be plenty of stretch in the straps to begin with. I'd love to have the tightness of the band and straps from the small but the cups of the medium. I'd switch over most of my bras for this one if there was a busy version, which I usually buy!