Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• Super soft triangle cups with modal fabric
• Wide shoulder and crossback straps are lined with soft modal fabric
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 38D and is wearing a size L
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing down if you are between band sizes
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I've tried several Lively bras, and these are the ultimate in comfort. The crossback creates the support I'm looking for without the constraints, and the wide band stays in place. Just perfect for work from home days! I'm typically a 36C and the large fits very nicely, but I could go down to a medium if I wanted a tighter fit - which I don't in this style.
This is the softest, most comfortable bralette - I could LIVE in this. Will definitely order again.
This bra is the softest thing I have ever put on my body. It is so comfortable and I feel like I have nothing on when I wear it. I bought it in black and immediately bought the gray.
This bra is so comfortable, I usually wear sports bras but this is my new go to because it is so comfortable le and has a good amount of support. I typically wear a 34DD/34DDD depending on the day and I bought a Medium which fits great for me. With some of the other Bramlett I would buy a large for a little more coverage.
This is one of the most comfortable bras I've ever had. I wear it all the time, and often forget I have it on. I'm smaller chested, so it works really well for me.I love the sporty look of it too- sporty and sexy all in one. I will definitely be buying more!