Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• Super soft triangle cups with modal fabric
• Wide shoulder and crossback straps are lined with soft modal fabric
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing down if you are between band sizes
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This is so incredibly comfortable! The material is so soft and the band didn’t irritate me at all.
This bra fits so well, it's like you're not even wearing a bra! It supports nicely, makes my boobs look amazing, and is so lightweight and comfy. It doesn't dig in anywhere and the cross back design makes it so you never have to worry about straps sliding down or being out of place. I could wear this bra every day, it really is that amazing
I love this item - comfy and cute for all kinds of occasions. Fits true to size
Do yourself a favor and buy this! The material is like a cotton jersey, it’s stretchy, and it’s so comfortable I’d rather wear it than not wear a bra when I’m at home. You can’t tell from the picture, but there is absolutely no padding the material is about as thin as a bedsheet so it does not provide nip coverage, which surprised me. I wear a 32D/32DD and I bought a Small, it fits but it rides up a little in the back so I think next time I will order a medium. But I definitely will buy another one! Just waiting on more colors:)
These bralettes are so comfy and easy to pair with many tops. I have a small chest so don't require much support and these are perfect for when I don't feel like wearing a "real" bra but still want some sort of support. Highly recommend!