Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
Our OG sellout bralette just got the functional upgrade you've been asking for with removable pads that allow you to choose the shape you want, when you want. This bralette delivers both fashion and function with sleek nylon cups trimmed with mesh fabric, a supportive active-inspired band and breathable mesh wings.
• Removable pads for versatile shape and added coverage
• Nylon cups with mesh lining for added style and comfort
• Adjustable back straps
• Solid elastic bottom band for added support
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Top Cup and Wing: 77% Nylon and 23% Spandex
• Bottom Cup: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
It feels like more and more people are learning that they'd been wearing the wrong bra size their whole lives...I'm one of those people. My first order attempt from Lively was a major fail, but I soon realized it was because my bra size was just completely wrong. Luckily, I was able to go to the Soho store to exchange them, and the person who helped me that day blew my mind when she said that based on the fit of some of the bras she had me try on, I'm actually a 36 D. Like, what? I'm actually wearing this mesh trim padded bralette right now. I even wear it while working from home. Helps me feel a bit more put together while still in my lounge/sleepwear and still feels super comfy!
Very comfortable but only do smaller gals. Large is only for b cup or small c.
No underwire and it is so comfortable!!
Love these bras. So tired of underwires and this bra is perfect. So pretty and comfortable.
Wow, Lively…You continue to impress me with each new style and you’ve done it yet again! This bra is AWESOME! I am a very full C/small D cup and a 32 band. I like my bras to hold everything high and tight (athletic-ish feel, I suppose), and the small feels very comfortable to me. Way to go, Lively!!!