Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• Super soft triangle cups with modal fabric
• Wide shoulder and crossback straps are lined with soft modal fabric
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing down if you are between band sizes
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I am an avid sports bra wearer when lounging around the house. This just takes comfort to a whole new level. I am not very busty, so I am happy with the fit bit still keeps everything in place. It’s extremely soft! I will be purchasing more of these for sure! I could live in this bra
I love how this bralette makes my breasts look and it is so comfortable! I learned from this website that I am a 36 C so I bought size Large and they fit beautifully. I have been shopping for the best bras across so many sites for so long and every bra I have bought on this website, which is around 6 so far, has been beautiful and comfortable! I went through my wardrobe and threw out probably 12 different bras that I paid good money for but they didn't fit comfortably and so I would never wear them but didn't want to just throw them away either. Now that I finally found my go to store for bras and undies, I'm quite happy to get rid of them and restock from here! Just wish there were more colors to choose from!!
I just bought this 2 weeks ago and it has become my favorite thing I have bought from Lively Working from home I hardly ever wear a regular bra anymore and this bralette has become my go to. Its just so comfy and the fabric is super soft. I'm hoping Lively will come out with a few more colors in this style.
This is a great bralette, still felt sexy while being very comfortable. The cups are unlined, but there are two layers of fairly thick fabric, so still very supportive. If you're between sizes, I would size up.
Comfy but I wish the cups were closer together. Its a little to much space pulling away from middle.