Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Long-lined silhouette
• Wide elastic band for total comfort and added support
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect “you” fit
• 3 level hook-and-eye back closure
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Stripe Mesh: 82% Nylon 18% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
The inside of this bra is SO SOFT and comfortable and it fits perfectly. The only issue is the stitching on the outside kind of makes it look like nipples if you wear a tight shirt. So LOVE it, but I have to stick to loose shirts with it.
I LOVED this at first. So comfortable. However, it didn't really last. The elastic in this bra is starting to fall apart and poke out all over the place. I would stick with the less textured pieces next time.
Very comfy, my new go-to for nude colored bra. Feels great after a long day of work.
Absolutely loved the fit and feel of this bralette. Only thing that’ll keep me from wearing it again unfortunately is the seam/stitching on the cup. Had me looking even with a loose top as if my nips were pointing out the whole time. Finally wore it today and it’ll be the only time I’ll get to ever wear it because of this appearance. :(
I started wearing bralettes every day to work about a year ago. I saw this online and new I had to try in store. After wearing for one day, I threw out all of my other work bralettes! Can't wait to buy in more colors. I am interested to see how it holds up after washing.