Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Body-forming fit made to support you, sans the seams
• Soft and stretchy ribbed material made to hold and hug you in all the right places
• Deep V neckline for the ultimate high-style
• Adjustable and supportive straps
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: S (30A-34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I’m a D cup, so was pretty skeptical that any bralette would offer enough (or any) support. I decided to take a chance on this one but figured I’d try it on and most likely return it. It’s now my go-to for lounging and running errands! The material is ridiculously soft, it has the perfect amount of stretch, and it somehow offers enough support to be completely functional. Glad I took the chance - went ahead and ordered more!
I just got this bra in a few days ago and haven't stopped wearing it. I generally go for the busty style, but I loved the thin straps on this bra, so I went for a M, and I actually appreciate how light the support is for this bra as a nice lounge / sleep bralette. The seamless design is super comfortable. I have a similar design (with the thick straps) in the busty style, and it kind of cut me on the sides even though it was seamless? Not the case for this one! The material is really stretchy and soft, and I LOVE the light blue color. Would recommend if you're looking for a barely-there bra that's simple, cute, and comfortable, though if you're looking for much support at all, maybe try a different style.