Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
This soft yet supportive bralette has the perfect amount of coverage - wear under your fave top or with nothing at all.
• Body-forming fit made to support you, sans the seams
• Soft and stretchy ribbed material made to hold and hug you in all the right places
• Scoop neckline
• Easy pull over functionality
• Sporty racerback silhouette
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: S (30A-34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I love this brand & I love this bra. I'm not busty - I'm a 34C/36B so a Medium is perfect for me. This bra is great for lounging around the house, yoga, everyday stuff.
This is a really comfy lounge bra. I wouldn't wear it for exercising as it does not have a lot of support, but it's perfect for doing chores around the house or just relaxing.
Love the fabric of this bra, can wear it all day! Definitely size up.
This is the best bra I have ever worn to date period. I purchased all 3 in size S. I'm 34B. They are buttery soft. Don't get ruined in the washer and dryer. They don't come with foam cups (which I love). Even though its a bralette, it still supports like a bra because the structure is very robust. Also all 3 colors are the same measurement per size. All in all, very good quality and worth the price.
I purchased the bralette in sky blue and I'm completely in love with it! It fits my petite body perfectly. I do wish that he padding was a bit thicker though for the nipple area.