Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Plunging neckline for versatile styling
• Super soft triangle cups with modal fabric
• Wide shoulder and crossback straps are lined with soft modal fabric
• Active-inspired striped band gives added support
• Model is a size 38D and is wearing a size L
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Our fit experts suggest sizing down if you are between band sizes
• This plunging bralette is a great option for our nursing mammas who need just a little support
• Material: 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
"Am I wearing a bra?" I kept asking myself over and over because it is so comfortable it really feels like nothing is there. The Softest material was used and the cross in the back really allows great support for the girls. I can't wait until the medium in heather grey is available again.
I wear this all the time - soft, flattering, and durable!
Incredibly soft fabric. I have narrow shoulders and the cross-back design feels very secure -- no risk of slipping at all. This bra doesn't do much for shaping, the though that's not what it is for. My only quibble is with sizing. My under-bust is 34 inches and bust measurement is 39. I ordered the L which is correct according to the size chart, but feels a bit tight in the under-bust. I'd buy a second one but the L is sold out. Would be great to see this in XL (and larger sizes too).
Very soft and very flattering!!! Love it for lounge and perfect for small chests
This bra is so soft and comfy. It's thinner than the other bras I have from Lively because it doesn't have the extra foamy material in the front that bras often have, but I don't see that as a bad thing and I think it's part of why this one is so comfortable. I'm a 30C and the XS I ordered fits perfectly.