Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric for a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Adjustable band with 3-level hook-and-eye closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
Ordering is extremely easy with just a few clicks. The bra is so comfortable and true to size. A great everyday bra that I wear to work as a nurse. I recommend getting it in every color.
As someone who likes padding/no-show under shirts, I appreciate that this bra comes with removable inserts. However, as many others expressed, the seam down the front makes this not a great option for tight fitting clothes. That said, as there is no wire or stiffness, it is very comfortable to wear! It is a great casual/ every-day option provided my outerwear isn't particularly tight fitting. I wear a 32 D/DD and got a size M.
This bra is so cute and comfy, it’s super flattering too. The only downside is the seam on the bust can make it look like your nipples in thin material, so that’s something to be mindful of. Love!!
This bra goes WAY beyond perfect! I was afraid to order at first due to some reviews I'd read about it not being supportive, too small, etc. Glad I didn't listen bc this Brad fits like an absolute dream! I've given up traditional bras simply bc they're annoying but hadn't found 'the one' bralette that has everything I need. If you're on the fence, look no further. This baby's got you covered! For reference, my usual size is 36D.
I ordered my typical size and it fit great! So comfy and love wearing it around the house and running errands!