Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
The 80s called - they're obsessed with your swimsuit. These bright colors and ruched textures have us dreaming of the perfect beach day.
*Swim tops and bottoms are sold separately
• Tie is adjustable and may need to be tightened on first wear
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect you-fit
• Removable pads
• Fully lined
• First model is a 36DD and wearing a size L
• Second model is a 34B and is wearing a size S
• Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
• Lining Bottoms: 84%, 16% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD-DDD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (34DDD, 36C-DD, 38A-B), XL (36DDD, 38C-DD)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
This is my absolute FAVORITE swimsuit! Fits great, so comfortable, the material is beautiful, and the colors are so fun.
I love this top. The hot pink color is gorgeous, and the fit is so flattering. I normally wear an XS, and that is also my size according to the chart. The band is quite snug, even on the last hook. I was worried if I sized up the cups would be too large. I’m hoping the band will loosen with some wear.
I ordered the electric pink and it is BRIGHT and really fun. I was on the fence about keeping it, but my friends started clapping when I tried it on and encouraged me to keep the size and color ordered! I’m a fan of the busty bralette bikini tops, and this top has a little less support but I’m a fan of the wider strap.
This bikini is so worth the money. It’s comfy, GREAT quality, a bit high-waisted but not too crazy. For size reference for other buyers, Im 5’2”, 125 pounds, a 34 B/C with a saggy-ish chest, and I got small bottoms and a medium top! Get it you won’t regret it!
The bottoms fit perfectly. I got a medium and I'm 5'10" and usually wear a size 29 in jeans. I'm between a medium and large but sized down to a medium and they fit my body snug.