Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Supportive front adjusting straps for extra lift
• Mesh trim detailing for added style
• Wide band offers extra hold to the body without any discomfort
• Butter-soft fabric lays flat to the body to support you all around
• Supportive inner sling for nursing
• Model is a size 36DD
• Cups run slightly larger than the Deep V No-Wire, so our Fit Experts recommend sizing down in the cups
• We also recommend expecting mothers to purchase at 8+ months to ensure the best fit
• Cup: Modal 94% Rayon, 6% Spandex
• Mesh: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Super comfy. Quickly becoming my go to nursing bra. Runs smaller in the band than my other bras though.
I have been nursing for almost 6 months and wanted some kind of “normal” bra with nursing capabilities. I ordered according to the measurements, and it fit surprisingly better than I anticipated. My only complaint, there is some woerd gapping/gaping of the material between the cups. I don’t know if it’s a sizing issue of just the design, but given how long it took for the bra to be delivered I didn’t want to return it to find out, I was afraid I could be done nursing before I got a replacement! Overall I’m happy, just some odd fitting which if it wasn’t there I’d give this a 10/10!
I got this bra in nude and black- I got one larger to fit me at the end of pregnancy and the beginning of breast feeding and a smaller one that fit better after I have been breastfeeding for awhile. The bra is supper comfortable and flattering.
Im sad to say this is the most uncomfortable nursing bra I’ve purchased. The sides digs in pretty hard causing quite a bit of discomfort, especially when folded down during nursing. Such a bummer, cause it’s actually cute looking for a nursing bra.
By far the best maternity bra I’ve ever own. Super flattering and comfortable!