Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Hit that total-comfort status with an elastic band that doesn't budge
• Side and back mesh detailing for added style peaking through your fave flowy tops
• Throw on and carry on with easy pull-over function
• A bit of stretch for a shape that’s all you
• Removable pads for a more or less structure
• Model in jeans is a size 32DD and is wearing a size M
• Model in undies is a size 34B and is wearing a size S
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-D, 38A-D)
• Our fave pick for underneath flowy tanks and jackets
• Our Fit Experts recommend sizing down if you want that extra level of support
• Body 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I love this strapless option! I have spent big bucks on strapless bras thinking the reason I was having fit issues was due to poor quality of strapless bras only to find the expensive ones are just as bad if not worse. Finally a strapless bra that actually stays in place and doesn't want to become a belt! This is holy grail! I am 5'9'', size 12, 36 C and I got the Large Bandeau Strapless.
This is an awesome bra if you need to go strapless. It stays in place throughout the day. I got a small and probably should have gotten a medium for comfort, but the small does not move or slide around at all! And I think the back is so pretty without any wires or hooks - would be a cute added detail with lower back shirts
Fits decent but the band at the top is noticeable and hugs in a bit tight.. which shows when i wear most shirts.. not really a cute look.
Was a nice addition to my summer wardrobe. I returned it only because it was too small and they didn’t have more in my size
It's a nice bra but doesn't work well if you don't have much to cover. Without any structure to hold it in place the band just wanted to roll over and bunch up and it gave me really bad armpit boob. I imagine this works better for larger breasts and a more feminine figure but I'm an a cup with an athletic upper body so it just looked awkward.