Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
*Swim tops and bottoms are sold separately
• Outer fabric is made out of 87% recycled polyester
• Lined bandeau style cups
• Removable pads
• Removable straps for a more retro vibe
• Adjustable back hook closure
• Model is a 34B and is wearing a size small
• Outer Fabric: 87% Recycled Polyester/ 13% Elastane
• Lining: 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Key B is exactly where I late Winter vacation each of the last ten years. I loved this piece for the way it colors, fits and shapes to the contours of my Lady. It is strong but not forceful in appeal, sexy and not overly dripping in offering eye candy. Top and bottom have worn well not bleached out from pool to ocean salt. A good purchase to add for her swimwear drawer. thanks.
Very cute top but bottoms tan slightly too large!
I love the pattern of these bottoms (Havana print). They are comfortable and fit well. I'm not sure how well they'll hold up over time, but for now they're cute and comfy. They are also full coverage. Not a good or bad thing; it's just good to know before buying.
I would recommend sizing down on this. I'm usually a size medium (sometimes large), and I got a small. I've had this for a year now, and the white does yellow a bit after being in the pool/lake water for a season.
Comfy and fits like a glove. I'm typically a 6 on bottom and went with a M.