Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric for a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Adjustable band with 3-level hook-and-eye closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
This bralette is so comfortable and flattering. I love the soft, flexible feel combined with beautiful shaping. I will be ordering more of these. Just a note: I wear a 32B and ordered a small, not XS, and the size was perfect.
Go-to for WFH. Very comfy!
This is the softest and most comfortable bralette I’ve ever owned. I love that you can’t see the seams through shirts too!
This has become my staple bra! The only thing I do not like about it is that you can see the lines through shirts. I've grown to not care about it because it is my favorite bra. I will be buying more very shortly. It is soft and doesn't dig into my skin like other bras. It holds up well in the wash. I am sure I am washing it wrong but it is doing well in the past two years.
This bra is flattering and comfortable. I have an athletic build so wide band and small cup size. This suits my body type, looks flattering and is easy to wear (no wire and no racer back straps which can strain my neck but often make cup size fit better on my body type. And it’s cute looking too! Love the stripes and mesh. One wish us fabric was a bit softer. I have six and ordering more because it’s my everyday go-to.