Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric for a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Adjustable band with 3-level hook-and-eye closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I was SO looking forward to this bralette, but it is such a disappointment. I loved the idea of adding a light layer of padding to the bralette, but this seems like an overengineered version. Like other reviews mentioned, the darting pokes out like a pronounced nipple and is super frustrating. I wanted to love this bra, but unfortunately I really really don’t.
Fit and comfort are great. Unfortunately, I agree with the appearance of nipping out due to the seam placement.
Fit and comfort is great. Unfortunately, I agree with the appearance of nipping out due to the seam placement.
I love this one. It's so cute, and its really comfy! I can feel confident wearing this out of the house.
I ordered this trio pack about six months ago and I absolutely LOVE them! I used to purchase all of my bras from VS until I found LIVELY. Now I'm hooked! All of their bras are incredibly comfortable and flattering. This style is my favorite. They never bunch or pinch, as long as the straps are adjusted properly, they rarely slip off of my shoulders, and they are comfortable throughout the entire day. I'll never switch to another brand. LIVELY is by far, the best bra out there. For reference, I wear 34C and I ordered these in a size M.