Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric gives a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Not my favorite Lively bra, I ended up returning. i have other ones in Small that are so comfortable. I got this one in small as well, but the band was just too tight and left red marks on me. I don't know how the fit would be if I had sized up to a medium--I have A cups and wonder if I got the medium for a bigger band if the cups would have been too gaping/loose. IMO they have other bras that work for my body better. It was really cute though.
I have purchased several bras from Lively...and have loved every single bra I have ever received. The Stripe Mesh bralette is my favorite. They provide perfect shape and support for me (I fluctuate between 34 C and B). I can wear them all day and never experience any issues with rubbing. I wish you guys would add more colors; I would buy all of them!
This bra is my new go-to, incredibly comfortable but also is able to support me and avoids any of the binding feelings that sometimes can come with a sports bra.
This was my go to when I was weaning off nursing (honestly also for pumping purposes when I went back to work.). It’s so comfortable while still being supportive for my bigger than usual boobs. Definitely recommend.
I love the Bra, it fits good and I feel comfort.