Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Hit that total-comfort status with an elastic band that doesn't budge
• Side and back mesh detailing for added style peaking through your fave flowy tops
• Throw on and carry on with easy pull-over function
• A bit of stretch for a shape that’s all you
• Removable pads for a more or less structure
• Model in jeans is a size 32DD and is wearing a size M
• Model in undies is a size 34B and is wearing a size S
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-D, 38A-D)
• Our fave pick for underneath flowy tanks and jackets
• Our Fit Experts recommend sizing down if you want that extra level of support
• Body 85% Nylon/15% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I am always wearing tanks and strapless during the warmer months and am not one to like the bra straps to show(especially if they don’t match). This was a nice smooth bra that didn’t show under my favorite outfits. It was a little harder to get on since it doesn’t hook but not a big deal. Once on stayed in place, not a thick padding, just enough for coverage.
Post BA-surgery, I need a bandeau that is supportive, comfortable, and that lovely fabric is ultra-smooth. This MORE THAN meets the mark. I do recommend sizing down from what you think you'd need (e.g., I'm an average size D and I prefer the way the size small feels, but I do like a tighter support feeling and usually only need a 32 inch band when I buy Lively bras). I highly recommend for any size, however!
This bandeau is the most comfortable bra I have ever worn! I wish it came in a neutral shade to wear under white and other light colored clothing. I would buy every color! It's so nice not having any straps and you adjust the bandeau once and it stays in place all day. I actually don't feel like I'm wearing anything which is wonderful. I have spent years trying to find a comfortable bra and this is it! I'm a 34 B and based on the size guide bought a small. I always wear a medium size in all other bras and was a little nervous it wouldn't fit. It fits perfectly, a medium would have been too big, this is true to size, stick with what Lively recommends for correct sizing. I am a customer for life, thank you Lively!
I really, really wanted to love this bra as much as I adore my Lively bralettes and smooth strapless bra. It just doesn't stay put though! The padded cups shift around and the whole bra folds over on itself. After a few minutes of wear, my boobs were squeezed into a horribly unattractive and unflattering squished shape. Skip this bra and go for the smooth strapless instead. That one is much better!
This strapless bralette is soft and silky! Looking forward to wearing it this summer under all my cute dresses.