Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Body-forming fit made to support you, sans the seams
• Soft and stretchy ribbed material made to hold and hug you in all the right places
• Scoop neckline
• Easy pull over functionality
• Sporty racerback silhouette
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: S (30A-34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Comfy and supportive - my new go to bra.
So comfortable and breathable I forget I’m wearing a bra. Strong enough support to last all day in an active job. Wish there were more color options so I can order more!
so comfy! It fits like a low support sports bra and is so soft and comfy! I normally wear a 34 D and the medium fits perfectly. It is very thin,so you can definitely see a nipple line but that doesn't really bother me, overall a great bra to lounge in
So I ordered all three because I loved all colours! They just need a pretty blush, sage and earthy coral hue to complete the color vibe. The fabric is super soft and I don’t want to use the word delicate but def wash these in a container. I’m a 34/36 D and it holds up just nicely. The only thing I would say is maybe making the fabric double lined in the front because you can easily tell if I’m cold.
This is a nice, lightweight bralette that wears great under tank tops or anything that you need light coverage for. I tend to wear these to sleep in or under p.j. tops that need a bit more coverage.