Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
This soft yet supportive bralette has the perfect amount of coverage — wear under your fave top or with nothing at all.
• Body-forming fit made to support you, sans the seams
• Soft and stretchy ribbed material made to hold and hug you in all the right places
• Scoop neckline
• Easy pull over functionality
• Sporty racerback silhouette
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• 88% Nylon 12% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: S (30A-34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
It's not a sports bra, but it's supportive enough for around the house. For going out though, you will want something with more shape.
I love lively everything is of quality!
This has become my basic daily bra for lounging, and gentle workouts- mainly pilates and yoga (for cardio I would want more support). Soft and moves well. I have the black and green, and light blue.
The ribbing quality on this bralette is so nice! I've gotten compliments almost every time I've worn it. Around the neck area, it is kind of tight--I think it makes that little skin bulge at the back of the neck a little more than other bras/bralettes do. But I got the Harbor Green color and it is so comfy!
So insanely comfortable and fits like a glove. Love the matching underwear too