Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric gives a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Stripe Mesh Bralette
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
The minute I put this on, I knew it would be my new favorite. The color is beautiful and, after wearing it for an hour or so, I forgot I had a bra on at all! You will not be disappointed!! (unless you need extra support, but this is a bralette afterall ;)
I love these bralettes! I wear them almost everyday. The triangle shape is really flattering for smaller chests, and they are really comfortable. I like the removable pads, but I agree that the seam placement is a little annoying because it appears like nipples on thinner shirts. That’s my only complaint though. I’m excited to but more of these!
I was extremely skeptical- especially being DD and with the cut little peekaboo at the base of the cleavage! So cute!!! there can be a bit of slippage , but i still love this bra! so cute, so comfy!
This bra is super comfortable, and also looks good! I plan on getting more in other colors!
My only regret is not getting one size larger! I'm a 36C/D and ordered a M, probably should've ordered a L in a perfect world, but overall GREAT, can't believe I didn't buy sooner.