Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
The 80s called - they're obsessed with your swimsuit. These bright colors and ruched textures have us dreaming of the perfect beach day.
*Swim tops and bottoms are sold separately
• Tie is adjustable and may need to be tightened on first wear
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect you-fit
• Removable pads
• Fully lined
• First model is a 36DD and wearing a size L
• Second model is a 34B and is wearing a size S
• Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
• Lining Bottoms: 84%, 16% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD-DDD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (34DDD, 36C-DD, 38A-B), XL (36DDD, 38C-DD)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
It is so hard for me to find bathing suits that fit and look good because I am so un-proportional. I am a small top 34b bust, pants size 8 usually 42” hips 5’4” 150lbs with a little mom pooch. This suit is amazing. I ordered a medium in both top and bottom. The bottoms are perfect. Not too high rise but still covers my pooch. The top fits great. Size medium could probably hold a small c but nothing more. I wish they has a white so I can wear it to my bachelorette party and honeymoon!
My favorite swimsuit! Fits me perfectly I can't recommend enough
This is my absolute FAVORITE swimsuit! Fits great, so comfortable, the material is beautiful, and the colors are so fun.
I love this top. The hot pink color is gorgeous, and the fit is so flattering. I normally wear an XS, and that is also my size according to the chart. The band is quite snug, even on the last hook. I was worried if I sized up the cups would be too large. I’m hoping the band will loosen with some wear.
I ordered the electric pink and it is BRIGHT and really fun. I was on the fence about keeping it, but my friends started clapping when I tried it on and encouraged me to keep the size and color ordered! I’m a fan of the busty bralette bikini tops, and this top has a little less support but I’m a fan of the wider strap.