Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Sleek nylon cups are triangle-shaped and lined with soft mesh
• Stretchy micro-mesh for added style and comfort
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our fit experts recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes
• Cup: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
• Body Mesh: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
Pretty comfortable bra! It's definitely not made for women with larger boobs or women that have breast fed though lol. It needs a little padding to stop the nip show but to just wear around the house is fine
I bought this bra because I was tired of getting all hot wearing a bra in the summer. I do a lot of outdoor activity and wanted to maximize comfort and reduce sweat. This bra did the trick! This bra is great for hot, humid days. Very breathable and the mesh is not itchy (yay!) I am a 32A and do not need a lot of support; this was just sufficient for me but not sure how supportive it would be for a larger chest. Overall very comfortable. I took away one star because of two downsides: It does not really cover up nipple at all which makes me a bit uncomfortable. A light lining would have been nice (based on the picture I thought it had a bit of lining). And, the straps do not adjust to racerback, which would be nice for wearing under some summer tank tops.
One of the best high quality bras I've worn in a long time! The only star reduction was the fact that the seam running through the middle of each pad made it look like I had pointy nipples lol, which for some it might not be an issue but I was hoping to wear these seamlessly with silky, white button downs / white tops in general. Not confident enough to wear them without feeling self-conscious haha, but otherwise great bras!
I am OBSESSED. I wear a 32D and it fits perfectly. It is so comfy and incredibly flattering.
Love these bras! I am a 32C/D and the small fits comfortably with just enough support.