Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Sleek nylon cups are triangle-shaped and lined with soft mesh
• Stretchy micro-mesh for added style and comfort
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our fit experts recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Bralette!
• Cup: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
• Body Mesh: 77% Nylon 23% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I have A cups that usually don't full out bras (lined or unlined), so I'm extremely happy that this bra fits enough that I feel supported and "contained" but comfortable.
I love this bralette! I bought it in 2 colors. I thought the support might not be there when I first took it out of the box but it supports enough for my 34D chest! It feels like I'm not wearing anything! Plus it's sooo cute!
My favorite purchase from Lively!! I am pretty small chested but measure about a 30DD, so I’m between a small and a medium in a lot of bralettes/size charts. I have both a small and medium in the mesh trim bralette and the small just fits better in the cup but I still wear both! It is such a soft, comfy all day bralette! I wear this around the house but also under t shirts and blouses and it’s very smooth and doesn’t give a “pointy” look. I wash on cold and never dry them and they’ve held up really well!
This was my first purchase from Lively, and I was so pleasantly surprised. I hate to be cliché, but honestly, this bra really does feels like you are not wearing anything. I hate wearing bras and try to not wear one as much as possible. However, society does not always like to see my nipples (nor do I like to share them), so bras are an unfortunate necessity. My first day wearing this, I honestly forget I had it on until I went to undress to go to bed, it was really that comfortable. And it's still a little bit sexy! I am a 32d/34c and ordered a size small. I was worried it would be too small, but it worked! I could probably do a medium and have a little more cup room, but because this had no lining or pads, the small felt fine without squishing the ladies.
Super soft material and fits well!