Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Removable pads
• Long-lined silhouette
• Wide elastic band for total comfort and added support
• Adjustable back straps for that perfect “you” fit
• All-over retro inspired mesh pattern
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Deco Mesh: 97% Nylon 3% Spandex
• Lining: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D).
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This is my first purchase from Lively. I had never bought a bra online but I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe I sized myself wrong, but it runs a little small (than the size chart). It's not too small, and next size may be too big so I'm not returning- maybe I need to lose some of the COVID-19 extra fat to fit nicely. Overall, satisfied with this! I'd recommend.
This is the bra I've been searching for for years! I'm 5'4", 108 lbs., with very little in the chest to speak of (usually a 32B or 34A in other brands). I tried this in the xs and it was way too tight. Tried the small, and perfection has been reached! It is almost UNHEARD of for me to find a bra that meets all the criteria of fitting, being comfortable, and looking good under clothes, and so this is a real achievement in the Deco Mesh Braletter. I'm so pleased.
This is the most supportive bralette I have ever worn. I got a size L and the band is a bit tight, but that is my only critique. I assume it was stretch after a few more wears.
This is my best looking bralette that actually has support. The mesh backing creates a smoothing effect and there is a good amount of lift with the elastic band. I ended up removing the padding for a more natural look. The straps dig in slightly, but can be adjusted.
Best Bra I’ve ever owned!!!