Bra Sizing Guide
Not sure about your bra size? Don’t sweat it! Measuring yourself at home is simple, but if you need a little extra help, you can meet with one of our fit experts face to face by scheduling a Virtual Styling Session or Fit Appointment at one of our stores!
Before we start you will need a few things:
- A soft measuring tape
- A mirror
- Your best fitting, least padded bra
Stand in front of a mirror wearing your best fitting, least padded bra and use a soft measuring tape to measure your band size:
- Wrap the measuring tape around your back just below your shoulder blades and just under your bust.
- Make sure that the measuring tape is parallel to the floor. Pull the tape measure tight against your ribcage and take note of that measurement.
- If your measurement is an odd number, add 1, if it's an even number, add 2
- Ex: 35 inches rounds up to 36
- Ex: 32 inches rounds up to 34
Next, measure your bust:
- Slide your measuring tape up your back, across your shoulder blades and across the fullest part of your bust.
- Make sure that the measuring tape is still parallel to the floor and hold the tape as loosely as possible and take note of that measurement.
Now we do some math!
- Your band measurement is what you measured + 1 (odd measurements) or 2 (even measurements)
- For every inch difference between your band size and your bust size you will increase your cup size.
- Ex: 34 inch band and a 39 inch bust (5 inch difference) will be a 34DD
- Ex: 31 inch band measurement will round up to a 32 and a 35 inch bust (3 inch difference) will get you to size 32C.
Flex No-Wire Bras