Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Unlined for a no-bra kind of feel
• Breathable and stylish mesh fabric
• Vertical seams on front add shape and support
• Straight cut neckline styles best with square neck tops
• Adjustable straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for the perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Lining: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
• Extra give in mesh fabric allows for a diverse range of cup sizes
• Our Fit Experts recommend sizing up if between band sizes
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
The bright red is very bright—I was expecting a richer color, but it’s still nice. The mesh material is soft and fun. It has decent support for a bralette (I wear it on lounge-y days) but not as much support as an actual bra
I love a good bralette, but working in the bra business for 10+ years has shown me they are usually made more for looks than support. This style is super cute, lightweight and surprisingly well-made for the price. I haven't had them long, so I can't comment on lifespan yet. I'm a 30D/32C and the S fits perfect. I did notice the Almond's a tad bigger in the band than the Black. As for people commenting critically on the seams.... that's where the support comes from! Many well-made bras have seamed construction because they support better and for longer. Sure there are times when you need a fully smooth option, but if they fit well and you're not in a silky white top, the seams really aren't that loud. I'll be buying more!
Love all of their bras I own. This one is particularly my go-to. Goes perfectly with just about anything and super comfy. Highly recommend.
Love this bra - I wear it almost constantly. It's starting to get a little worn out, but has lasted a couple of years.
Super comfortable and cute. I had the red in small for a while but gained weight and bought mediums in all three colors this time