Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Sleek nylon cups are triangle-shaped and lined with soft mesh
• Stretchy micro-mesh for added style and comfort
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34C and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our fit experts recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Bralette!
• Material: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This was the first bralette I purchased from Lively and I love it! It is really comfortable and stylish. The material is soft. I highly recommend!
I love this bra, it fits so well and it's super comfortable. Two small issues that I had with it: 1. the seam of the bralette hits at a different spot than my nipple so in some shirts, it looks like I have two nipples...but I figure that's the case with any standard bralette that has seams on the cup. 2. since it's definitely unlined, I have an issue with the seatbelt rubbing against my nipple and it gets a little irritating - again more of a me problem than the bra's problem. But just a head's up - it's for sure NOT lined. Anyways, I still highly recommend it. So comfy and so flattering.
I love this bralette. It's so comfortable and provides enough support for work from home video calls! :) The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because with some tight shirts you can see the seam in the front which looks kind of weird.
This is super comfortable to wear with anything. Honestly, didn't think I would like this since it isn't padded, but I actually love it more than padded bras. Definitely tempted to buy another.
I'm a 32D and the small fits perfect. This bra is so comfortable - I don't even know I'm wearing it! I highly recommend.