Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Sleek nylon cups are triangle-shaped and lined with soft mesh
• Stretchy micro-mesh for added style and comfort
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our fit experts recommend sizing down if you are in between sizes
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Bralette!
• Material: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This is the comfiest bralette and my go-to for everyday wear. Size fits perfectly and I will probably order in more colors.
I can see how some people might not like the seam at the nipple but I have mine pierced so they always show anyways and I didn't get the pointy effect that other people experienced. I'm a 32D and I ordered a size S which fits well. It's kinda weird the inside material is mesh and the outside material is much softer so I wish that was switched.
this is my favorite of all the lively bras i've purchased. it's comfortable, supportive, minimizing (which i like) and sits right all day. the straps don't hurt my shoulders which is a great thing as well. i've had it (and worn it frequently) for over two years now and it's still holding up really well-- a testament to the quality! the sizing was right for me too. i wear a 34D and the medium suits me well.
This has become my go to bra, especially during quarantine. It's comfortable, but also easy to put on. I like that there's a clasp in the back. It's also so cute. I wash it on the delicate cycle and it's held up nicely. I am planning to buy this again in a few other designs!
I wear this nearly everyday! I’ve had this bralette for nearly a year now and it’s quality has shown through! No holes, no rips, and it has stayed soft. Best. Bralette. Ever.