Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• New retro-inspired lace on cups
• Scalloped lace edge for added style
• Cups lined in power mesh for comfort and a bit of stretch
• Dart at cup for added shape
• Wide, active-inspired elastic bottom band
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Back strap adjusters for that perfect “you-fit”
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Content: 92% nylon, 8% spandex, exclusive of elastic and decoration
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-B, 32A-B), S (32C-D, 34A-B), M (32DD, 34C-DD, 36A-B), L (36C-DD, 38A-D)
• Want more lace in this silhouette? Try The Long-Lined Lace Bralette
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I’m a 36B avid bralette wearer and lace lover. The lack of support coupled with the thin lace on the sides of the bra was disappointing. I have never experienced this kind of problem so I gave two more lace styles a shot , one bralette and one wire balconette, and I had the same problem. These bra just don’t like that he way I hang.
This is a very cute bra. Decent support for a 36b size. It can be a little itchy but I'm hoping that will improve with wear and washing. The seems can also show through tight shirts.
I had to return this one, and unfortunately couldn't even get a full refund because of the way discounts are split up across the order. The material and color were nice, but this bralette didn't line up with my boobs and nipples quite right - the spacing was too far apart for me.
Love this bralette! The lace pattern is pretty and it's super comfy for all day wear. The color was a little darker than I was expecting, more of an orangey tone. The band definitely gets creases after wearing but so far it's straightened out after every wash. Wish there were more color options available, would definitely buy again.
Fits TTS, looks great and comfortable.