The Ribbed Boy Short
Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
Mix, Match, And Mix again
- • 2 bras for $60
- • 3 bras for $80
- • 3 undies for $25
Meet our boy short that doubles as a lounge short and an undie with it’s high-rise waist and soft-to-the-skin ribbed fabric.
*All undies are final sale.
• Made from our soft-to-the-skin retro ribbed fabric
• High-rise on hips for a comfy and flattering fit
• Short-like silhouette doubles as a lounge short
• Elastic band for a soft yet secure fit
• Undie features a cotton gusset
• Model is wearing a size small
• Body is made of 94% rayon, 6% spandex
• Gusset is made fo 100% cotton
• Band is made of elastic
• Inseam measures 5/8 inches
• Recommended Sizing: X-Small: 0-2, Small: 4-6, Medium: 8-10, Large: 12, X-Large: 14-16, XX-Large: 18-20
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
I ordered these because I wanted some boy shorts to lounge/sleep in, and these are perfect for that! They're not the most flattering on me (I have bigger thighs and the band on the bottom kind of cuts them off sometimes), but they're very comfortable and good for what I need them for. The material is also very soft and cozy
I’ve been looking for something like this for a while, purchased 5 and they’re great.
Ordered a medium. I'm 5'5 140. They fit me a little weird but maybe I could've done a small. I'm a medium in the no show mesh undies( which are the bomb.com) but they feel good so
I’ve been looking into the longer leg style boy shorts for a while, but everything I’ve seen has been very expensive and can run around $30 a pair. These are affordable and they’re so soft and comfy. After I got my first pair I had to order more! The legs don’t ride up which definitely helps with the chub rub. I might have a whole drawer full of these soon!
I... didn’t know I needed this. Like another reviewer said, there is a band on the bottom of the legs that isn’t obvious in the pics. It takes a bit to get used to but i think it’s necessary to keep them from rolling and to feel more like boyshort undies instead of just shorts. I got these to wear at night/around the house but you can still wear some pants over them. They’re sooo comfortable and modest enough I could check the mail in them (but maybe with a longer shirt).