Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Unlined for a no-bra kind of feel
• Breathable and stylish mesh fabric
• Vertical seams on front add shape and support
• Straight cut neckline styles best with square neck tops
• Adjustable straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for the perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Body: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
• Lining: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
• Extra give in mesh fabric allows for a diverse range of cup sizes
• Our Fit Experts recommend sizing up if between band sizes
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
This bralette fits okay, my complaint is that where the strap is stitched into the bra is uncomfortable and pokes me. The material breathes well, but feels scratchy at times.
It feels like you're not wearing a bra at all. I ordered a black one to see how see through it is. It is a little bit see through but the meshy material camoflages any outlines you may not want showing through a t-shirt. I like the straight cut because it goes with a lot of my tanks. Definitely buying other colors!
So comfortable! A great every day bralette.
I've had this bra for over a year now and it's still my go-to for wearing underneath anything sheer. It's comfortable enough to wear all day and offers gentle support & shaping.
This works great with some of my tank tops that have sort of a 90s cut to them. I wouldn't want to wear this bra for more than 8 hours though, I usually come home and put my pjs on when I wear this! It is cute, it makes my girls look great, and the color is nice. I just think the band is a little too tight for someone with larger ribcage and wider back to wear in perfect comfort.