Free US shipping over $40 + free returns.
• Soft yet edgy mesh fabric gives a sleek look and feel
• Nylon lined cups for added comfort
• Pads are removable for more or less structure
• Wide active-inspired band for extra support
• Deep V silhouette pairs well with plunging necklines
• Adjustable back straps
• Triple hook-and-eye band closure for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
• Love this look, but need a bit more support? Check out The Busty Stripe Mesh Bralette
• Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
Free US shipping over $40 + free returnssize guide
Been eyeing this for months and finally took the plunge with the black. Was hesitant because I thought it might show under tight/sheer shirts but I was wrong! This is my new go-to. Even thinking about buying the other two colors. Definitely recommend!
I did not realize that this was not a full coverage bra. It is supercute but did not work for me due to the lack of coverage.
It’s beautiful, seems comfy at first....except the front center gets itchy after a few hours of wear. I’m disappointed as I kept having to reach up and itch...good thing I was at home.
It's the best. I am 165 lbs, 5'9'' and got a L. I will be purchasing more lively bras once some of the items are back in stock!
I've wanted to make the transition to wire-free bras only for some time, but kept struggling to find bras that were comfortable (like you WANT to wear them), supportive (even when you bend over), lined enough to wear for work, AND pretty to boot. This bra nails those criteria, and I've got a start to my wire-free journey finally :P Ordered it in black immediately after receiving the almond. Medium fit: 5'7 131lbs usually a 34 C.