Free US shipping over $50 + free returns.
• Lined with our softest ever modal fabric
• Outer fabric features our soft-to-the-skin retro ribbed fabric
• Front scoop neckline with a U shaped back silhouette
• Removable pads for more or less shape
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye
• Model is a size 34B and is wearing a size small
• Made of 94% rayon, 6% spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-C), L (36D, 38A-C)
Free US shipping over $50 + free returnssize guide
I went to the store in Austin, TX a couple of months ago for a fitting since I was looking to replace a couple of my old bras and undies. Lively truly delivered with this bralette. I love it! The fit is super comfy - I bought a couple of other bras during my fitting, but I always come back to this one. Second, I like the ribbed material and the closure makes it so that you can adjust it if you'd like. I am 34B and bought the Harbor Green color in a size small.
This bra is INSANELY comfortable. When I went shopping in the Lively store I asked the sales associate for bras that felt like they weren't there. I live with generalized anxiety disorder, so anything overly constricting can mess with my breathing and heart rate. This bra 100% fits the bill.
This bra is super comfortable and easy to wear.
I love the ribbed material -- it is comfortable and washes well. The style of the bralette is also comfortable, and the back closure makes it both adjustable for a better fit and easier to put on and take off than the styles you have to pull over your head. I would buy several of these if they came in more colors. The shell pink color is nice for me, because with my tanned skin tone, it doesn't show as much under my clothing. I would love to see more styles with this material!
Just like they say! Sweatpants for your boobs! Super comfy! Will be buying more! It doesn’t itch, it has just enough coverage but not too much to make it not comfy