*This item is final sale.
• Crochet lace triangle cups are lined with soft mesh
• Wide band offers extra support and hold to the body
• Adjustable back straps
• 3-level band-adjusting hook-and-eye for that perfect "you fit"
• Model is a 36DD and is wearing a size large
• Material: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
• Recommended Sizing: XS (30A-C, 32AA-B), S (32C-D, 34AA-B), M (34C-D, 36A-B), L (36C, 38A-B)
• Our Fit Experts suggest sizing up if you are between sizes
Free US shipping over $50 USD.
Free CA shipping over $120 CAD. Duties & taxes included.
Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your item to ship.
We offer free return shipping in the US for all orders.
All return/exchange merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt, unworn, undamaged, & unwashed with all LIVELY tags attached and hygienic liners untampered with. For health and safety reasons, we do not accept returns on undies or bodysuits. Any merchandise marked FINAL SALE is not eligible for return. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
View our FAQs for more info on shipping & return policies.
Over a year ago I bought the The Crochet Lace Bralette and it is still my favorite. It looks good under any outfit and is comfortable to wear all day.
Typically bralette's do not have enough support, but this bralette is pretty and has good support. It's not for exercise, but plenty of support for everyday wear. It's very pretty too.
This is my favorite and have in several colors!
I'm in love with these! They hold everything well and are beautiful and sexy. They don't dig and they actually fit me when most bras don't fit me well. I'm a 32DDD and bought size Medium. Wore on the middle clasp for a long time, but now that I've gained a little and my boobs are a bit more full I wear them on the last clasp. I slip out a bit but I'm ordering a large for my next bra and going to try it on the tightest clasp.
My favorite bra. Feels like I'm not wearing one. And the material is great, and so if the design?